Upcoming Farm Clearing Sales
- May 7, 2015 (11:00AM) - MILLICENT (SA) - MGS Auctions 0418 826025 (List & Photos)
- May 8, 2015 (10:00AM) - McLAREN FLAT (SA) - Raine & Horne, Meadows 08 8388 3188 (List & Photos)
- May 8, 2015 (10:00AM) - SEVENHILL (SA) - Ruralco Property, Clare 0428 560301 (List & Photos)
- May 9, 2015 (09:00AM) - CANNONS CREEK (VIC) - Garry Nash First National Real Estate 03 5722 2663 (List & Photos)
- May 9, 2015 (10:00AM) - MILDURA (VIC) - Burns & Co, Mildura 0408618294 (List & Photos)
- May 15, 2015 (11:00AM) - KINGSFORD (Gawler) (SA) - Elders Roseworthy 0417 457979 (List & Photos)
- May 16, 2015 (09:00AM) - EUDUNDA (SA) - BM Livestock, Eudunda 0437 795190 (List & Photos)
- May 16, 2015 (09:30AM) - WINGFIELD (SA) - D & M Auctions, Gawler 0418 821667 (List)
- May 20, 2015 (11:00AM) - TANUNDA (SA) - MGS Auctions 0418 845884 (List & Photos)
- May 22, 2015 (.....TBA.....) - MOUNT MACKENZIE (SA) - Homburg Real Estate, Nuriootpa 08 8562 2600
- May 23, 2015 (.....TBA.....) - ANGASTON (SA) - BM Livestock, Eudunda 0437 795190
- May 29, 2015 (1:00PM) - MT BRYAN EAST (SA) - Elders Burra 08 88922001 (List & Photos)
Welcome to Farm Clearing Sales
Farm Clearing Sales provides a listing & photographic preview of Clearing Sales occurring in all states of Australia, regardless of the listing agent.
A complete listing of each clearing sale is provided. In addition photographs of many of the items are provided up to 4 weeks before the sale. We do not take photos of every listed item.
A Clearing sale is an on-property auction sale of farm equipment, generally brought about when a farmer has sold or leased their land and therefore do not intend to continue in the industry. Usually everything is offered for sale from large harvesters (headers), tractors, vehicles, implements, right through to workshop equipment, livestock, surplus grain and even collectable items from a bygone era, stored in sheds for many years. Smaller items can attract interest from farmers and the general public searching for a bargain. Generally the farm equipment and machinery are in good condition and ready for use by the next owner.
The site has expanded to provide additional sections of Private Sales (classified ads) and Machinery Dealers Sales.
Here at Farm Clearing Sales we do not receive commission from the sale, instead, we are paid a flat rate for providing our service, by the agent as part of their advertising package for the vendor.
If you would like us to advertise your clearing sale, visit the contact us area of this site and phone or send us an email.
If you have an item you wish to sell privately, go to 'Private Sales' located on the top menu bar and follow the instructions.
If you have used the site, email us to tell us how it has helped you, or even tell us how we can improve.