Upcoming Farm Clearing Sales
- Dec 2, 2015 (10:00AM) - ROXBY DOWNS (SA) - MGS Auctions 0418 845884 (List & Photos)
- Dec 4, 2015 (10:30AM) - PADTHAWAY (SA) - Padthaway Tyre Service 0429 655188 (List & Photos)
- Dec 5, 2015 (09:00AM) - WALDARA (VIC) - First National RE Garry Nash, Wangaratta 03 5722 2663 (List & Photos)
- Dec 5, 2015 (09:30AM) - ONE TREE HILL (SA) - Country Estates, Birdwood. Vendor, 0413 876552 (List & Photos)
- Dec 7, 2015 (11:00AM) - LONSDALE (SA) - MGS Auctions 0418 845884
- Dec 8, 2015 (10:00AM) - NORTH PLYMPTON (SA) - MGS Auctions 0418 845884 (Online Soon)
- Dec 9, 2015 (10:00AM) - NORTH PLYMPTON (SA) - MGS Auctions 0418 845884 (Online Soon)
- Dec 11, 2015 (11:00AM) - QUANTONG (VIC) - DMD Horsham 03 5381 2828 (List & Photos)
- Dec 14, 2015 (11:00AM) - LUCINDALE (SA) - TDC, Penola 0429 131186 (List & Photos)
- Feb 3, 2016 (.....TBA.....) - LOCK (SA) - Elders Lock 0448 921431
- Feb 10, 2016 (11:00AM) - LOCK (SA) - Elders Cleve 0407 961258
- Feb 12, 2016 (.....TBA.....) - BORDERTOWN (SA) - Landmark Bordertown 0408 838292
- Feb 12, 2016 (.....TBA.....) - PETERBOROUGH (SA) - Elders Peterborough 0419 659621
- Feb 17, 2016 (11:00AM) - ARNO BAY (SA) - Elders Cleve 0429 886330
- Feb 18, 2016 (11:00AM) - POOCHERA (SA) - Elders Streaky Bay 0428 924540
- Feb 20, 2016 (.....TBA.....) - KERSBROOK (SA) - BM Livestock, Eudunda 0437 795190
- Feb 25, 2016 (.....TBA.....) - NORTH SHIELDS (SA) - Landmark Cummins Ag 0428 893472
- Feb 26, 2016 (.....TBA.....) - GLADSTONE (SA) - Elders Gladstone 0429 622595
- Feb 27, 2016 (.....TBA.....) - MARRABEL (SA) - BM Livestock, Eudunda 0437 795190
Welcome to Farm Clearing Sales
Farm Clearing Sales provides a listing & photographic preview of Clearing Sales occurring in all states of Australia, regardless of the listing agent.
A complete listing of each clearing sale is provided. In addition photographs of many of the items are provided up to 4 weeks before the sale. We do not take photos of every listed item.
A Clearing sale is an on-property auction sale of farm equipment, generally brought about when a farmer has sold or leased their land and therefore do not intend to continue in the industry. Usually everything is offered for sale from large harvesters (headers), tractors, vehicles, implements, right through to workshop equipment, livestock, surplus grain and even collectable items from a bygone era, stored in sheds for many years. Smaller items can attract interest from farmers and the general public searching for a bargain. Generally the farm equipment and machinery are in good condition and ready for use by the next owner.
The site has expanded to provide additional sections of Private Sales (classified ads) and Machinery Dealers Sales.
Here at Farm Clearing Sales we do not receive commission from the sale, instead, we are paid a flat rate for providing our service, by the agent as part of their advertising package for the vendor.
If you would like us to advertise your clearing sale, visit the contact us area of this site and phone or send us an email.
If you have an item you wish to sell privately, go to 'Private Sales' located on the top menu bar and follow the instructions.
If you have used the site, email us to tell us how it has helped you, or even tell us how we can improve.